What sets us apart from the traditional insurance agency is that we are highly educated about life insurance matters and appropriate tax law creating the ability to work for clients in tandem with estate planning professionals, tax attorneys, CPAs, registered investment advisors, wealth managers and bank trust officers in order to provide a “team” consensus on maximizing the service provided to the client.
“We have a passion for providing peace of mind to families and enhancing legacies.”
Being an independent firm with no carrier or product bias allows Life Audit Professionals, LLC to analyze the marketplace rather than just one carrier, or a few carriers.
Our objective for every relationship is:
- Providing Conservative Tax Efficient Solutions and Discovering Overlooked Opportunities
- Offering Guidance
- Collaboration and Expertise with Clients and their Advisors
- Outstanding Service, Increased Flexibility and Greater Value
Life Audit Professionals is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Life Audit Professionals was founded by Richard K. Newman, CPA/PFS, AEP®️, CAP, who practiced as a CPA for over 15 years and who has over 25 years of experience in the life insurance industry.
Service and Practice Areas
- Life Insurance Planning & Implementation
- Estate & Income Tax Planning
- Philanthropic Planning
- Premium Finance
- Private Placement Life Insurance
- Business Planning
- Executive Benefits
- Policy Audits
As former practicing professionals, we remain true to our core values of putting the client’s best interests ahead of our own.