Life insurance serves as the foundation of your clients’ financial security. In the event of an unexpected death, life insurance can provide a beneficiary with:
- Necessary income replacement
- Money to cover final expenses
- Money to fund a child’s education
- Liquidity for a business through Key Person/Buy-Sell Insurance
- Equalization of estate
- Means to offset estate settlement costs
- Money to fund deferred compensation
- Divorce planning and security
- Philanthropic planning
- Family Security
- Peace of mind
At Life Audit Professionals LLC, we will assist you to ensure these life events are properly planned for.
Disability insurance is critical to a solid financial foundation. Unfortunately, most clients don’t realize how important disability protection is until it’s too late – after they become too sick or hurt to work. The chances of suffering a disability are higher than they think and the effects can be devastating to individuals and employees. At younger ages the possibility of disease far exceeds the potential of dying.
Life Audit Professionals LLC, develops comprehensive solutions in unison with the clients to help protect individuals and business owners from the threat of a disability, including:
- Income replacement – provides personal income protection for individuals to help pay everyday living expenses
- Business overhead expense insurance – reimburses owners for fixed business expenses during a disability to help keep the doors of a business open
- Buy-out insurance – funds a buy-sell agreement to buy out a disabled business partner helping keep the business value intact and ensure its succession
- Key person insurance – provides benefits to the business to help offset the loss of a key employee due to a total disability
- Retirement protection – helps clients continue saving for retirement during a disability
People don’t realize that during their work years, they have a greater chance of becoming disabled than dying.
Everyone faces twin risks in life: premature death (while in good health) or living long enough to require care services. That’s why it’s imperative to discuss long term-care planning. We’re here to assist you with those discussions.
In an environment where LTC premiums have risen by 60-80% and most carriers have left the market, 50% of people will need some form of LTC before they die. The services requires are not covered by health insurance, government, Medicare, or if you are indigent.
As your clients’ CPA, attorney, or financial advisor you have a duty to address this ongoing issue.